Zero Latency Burlington
Join Our Team
Join our Zero Latency Burlington team and be the driving force behind the excitement!
As a valued team member, your role encompasses both ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and delivering an unforgettable guest experience! Forge connections with players and safely guide them through their immersive journey.
We are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- Energetic customer service: Bring the fun and create a positive atmosphere for our guests!
- Clear communication: Articulate instructions and engage with players effectively.
- Team player mentality: Collaborate with your co-workers to provide a cohesive experience.
- Active problem solving: Read, react and adapt to unexpected situations and find effective solutions.
- Some tech savviness: Familiarity with technology and the ability to handle basic troubleshooting.
- Gaming experience: A passion for gaming will allow you to connect with customers easily!
Join Our Team
Are you a customer service professional who wants to work on the cutting edge of entertainment? If so, you can help take our world leading entertainment experience to the next level by joining our new team based in Burlington.. Zero Latency’s Free Roam Virtual Reality experiences are world leading, with centres all across the globe. Come and be part of this journey and help build the next generation of social interactive entertainment.
ABOUT ZERO LATENCY BURLINGTON
Zero Latency Burlington will be the latest addition to the global Zero Latency team. We are currently under construction for a brand new facility opening inside the ActivityPlex at 3410 Mainway. This venue will feature the latest in Zero Latency Free Roam VR Technology.
ABOUT ZERO LATENCY
Zero Latency is the global leader in free-roam, multiplayer, virtual reality gaming. With 74 sites in 27 countries and counting, Zero Latency provides the most technologically advanced, immersive virtual reality gaming experiences on the planet.
We are looking for Game Masters who can guide customers through Zero Latency’s world leading experience with great energy and professionalism.
You will oversee player safety briefings and run game sessions. Your priority is ensuring player safety and delivering high-end customer experiences.
- Customer greeting, check-in, suit-up and suit-down
- Presenting the player safety briefing
- Managing in-game sessions and ensuring player safety
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and recording technical issues
- Maintenance of Virtual Reality equipment
- Supporting site team leaders
- Selling merchandise
- Opening and closing the venue
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of customer experience in the entertainment/hospitality industry
- Ability to manage excited customers
- Comfortable managing high-pressure situations, with the ability to actively and quickly resolve potential issues while keeping customers engaged
- Strong and engaging oral presentation skills
- Experience working in small and large teams
- Experience achieving individual and team KPIs
- A passion for VR, gaming and technology
- Available weeknights and weekends
You must be reliable, punctual and well-presented with the ability to prioritise tasks. To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a team.
We are looking for Game Masters to join our team on a casual basis, working an average of 15 hours per week, primarily over weeknights and weekends. Availability must be flexible.
How To Apply
Fill out the form below.
To be considered for a position, please fill out the form below.